Feeling his body beneath my fingers,
the touch of his skin to mine
sends a chill down my spine.
Our bodies move without sound
the sweet love we share
tells me that he cares.
Finally pulled apart by time
there is something missing
the other half of kissing
We grow tougher with time
as the touch is divine
it is still all mine
Audience 18+
Purpose: Create a sense of longing threw touch, not only just a innocent touch but one that is deep and passionate.

I liked the rhythm you created with this poem. There isn't really anything bad I can say about it :)
ReplyDeleteRisky!! Haha, once again I really enjoyed reading your poem! I liked the risk you took with this piece. It was completely different from everyone elses and touched on an 'intimate' topic. :)
ReplyDeleteedit where it says 'Are' im pretty sure you meant to say 'our'. also 'devin' i think you meant to say 'divine'. few grammar errors but i really liked this poem, its so sweet
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite poem so far. Yes. it takes a rick but it is this very vulnerability that makes it poetry.
ReplyDelete"the other half of kissing" I love this line!