Monday, March 2, 2009

Dreams

Dreams can't be taught
Dreams can't be fought
Dreams can't be bought
Dreams can't be caught
Dreams make us wander
Dreams make us ponder
Dreams make us react
Dreams make us fact
Dreams can scare
Dreams can fare
Dreams can tear
Dreams can wear
This is written for a younger generation of elementary school students, or what i would like to call Dr. Suese generation.

4 comments:

  1. I know I'm not supposed to comment on yours, but I thought that was very clever! I love the shape the poem made, and I also really like the repetitiveness of it as well. Nice job Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting poem. It's pretty different from most of the other poems people wrote. It kind of does have that Dr. Sues feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I just finished reading a couple other peoples post and yours is very different. It is very different but works. The flow is excellent. I am just not sure what, "Dreams make us fact," means.

    ReplyDelete