Purpose: The creation on a thought between the connection of the clouds and this man.
As looking down with the world beneath my feet I seem to forget how the time passes. My life is there all i can see is nothing, not even my house. Its all there i have built my dream but that dream has failed not only me but my family.
What is keeping me here? Why don't just take the final step give my wife the money that will get the bills out of the way. Why don't' i just man up and do it? Can't I finally be the man for once. or does my brother always have to be the hero in the story?
Can't I just fix this with a little nudge to the back of him? What would my family think of me if they ever found out... but you know how would they there is only just the two of us on this tiny little cliff?
WAIT! what am I talking about... this is crazy right? its crazy, great now I'm talking to myself I have defiantly lost my marbles. Well I guess that is how life is when you think of something crazy you become crazy.
well i got the decent to bring me down to earth not only littery but in my head I cant' think that for anyone. Has this really become ME?

No comments:
Post a Comment