Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Falls bring us...

Falls bring new life
in regeneration power
to the people around
Falls bring new hope
for those who have lost
to the people around
Falls bring new love
to the world
to the people around
Falls bring new happiness
to the sad
to the people around
Falls bring new courage
to the weak spirted
to the people around
This is indented 30 to 50
Purpose: To give the new way of life threw this wonder water fall that brings out the best in people even though they have none.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the poem but be careful when using words that sound the same but are written differently such as : threw and through. In he purpose i think you meant to say through =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Repetitiveness of this poem. The rythm is unique and strong, I enjoyed it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This poem had a really nice rhythm and I liked how you repeated certain lines and bringing it back to a main point.

    ReplyDelete