Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blog # 2

Aduince: 14 -41

Purpose: giving enlightenment threw the few of a new born


what is with the space around myself, what is the purpose for me to be here? all that is around me are people making funny faces as if that would amuse me. For they think that I'm incapable of being something other then a doe doe bird. What do you think I am just something for your amusement, something that you just dress is ugly clothes and take around as if I'm a piece of fashion that goes with them everywhere.

Its just so annoy for me to get carried everywhere while getting pinched every time a thing enters my space. what is wrong with these people can't they see why i go away from them, or even why I start to cry. Seriously what is up with this intense society where all i see are people and this big faces?

1 comment:

  1. It's "audience"... Spell/grammar check is your friend :)

    ReplyDelete